dimanche 8 novembre 2015

You are what you listen to !*

















You are what you look at
You are what you touch
You are what you eat
You are what you shit
You are what you yawn at
You are what I listen to
You are what I'd like you to listen to
You are what you ignore in me hoping you to listen to
You are what I'd like you to look at me chewing
You are what is most alike as a Picachu just out of the washing machine
You are what you prefer me to wish you to be
You are what you wish me to deal with the girl next door
You are what my aunt never could dream to wish for her worst enemy
You are what could have happened if I had ever felt fulfilled when you look at me contemptuously
You are what follows the fall of a tear of yours in a glass of poor Champagne
You are what you swallow in the silence I'd like you to break violently
You are what you expect me to be looking forward to something you would anticipate
You are what I'd love you to have digested a long time before we would have met
You are what your cat think he's looking at when you get out of the tub as you're late for its cat food
You are what nobody would wait for me to call you a bloody bed of roses
You are what you would have never dreamed to see in the eyes of this guy
You are what you doubt of when over thinking of meeting the best expectations
You are what everybody see at our door when I welcome them
You are what you fear feeling freely in your deafening sleep
You are what you want me to throw up
You are what I don't think you could be
You are what I want you to forget
You are what you lick
You are what you sleep in



* On trouve sur des sites nombreux des affirmations définitives de ce type, qui laissent songeur. CE sont souvent des niaiseries bien pensantes. Ceci dit, le site d'où vient cette image n'est pas inintéressant. Ces images, éventuellement animées, ces extraits musicaux et ces textes définissent une sensibilité. On peut s'y retrouver. Donc on va arrêter de se moquer de ce genre de niaiseries, ok ?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

postiches